GOAL #1—Increased Parent Involvement and Membership
- Work toward 100% parent PTA membership (and continue to have 100% teacher PTA membership)
- We challenge every single parent to volunteer for at least one thing, no matter how large or small. There is an opportunity for everyone to contribute regardless of how busy your schedule is. Just ask! We have MANY ideas.
GOAL #2—Continue to Improve/Increase Communication with Parents & Staff
- We have started by reconfiguring our PTA website so that it is more user-friendly and up-to-date with the most current information. We hope that you will find it easier to navigate and to locate the answers to your PTA questions. We want it to be a valuable resource for our parents.
- Continue to publish our monthly newsletter, Soaring, that was implemented last year, and utilize our Facebook page even more.
- Effectively coordinate fundraising efforts with staff so that families don’t feel overwhelmed financially by these requests.
GOAL #3—Support Our School & Programs with Improved Fundraising Efforts & a Community Partners Program
- Through our fundraising we will provide the school with tools and financial resources that support our students and teachers so that Jeffreys Grove continues to offer a unique educational experience and maintains the highest academic standards.
- We want to extend our reach beyond the walls of Jeffreys Grove to become more of a community school that local businesses will take pride in. We strive to form partnerships with these businesses that will allow us to raise funds and other resources for school enhancement, and in return will provide high visibility for the company to our school community.